الأربعاء، 14 سبتمبر 2011

سلسلة تحدث بالانجليزية الدرس 11 استخدام الكلمة will !!

VOA Arabic - Arabic English Lessons: lesson11

Powered by mp3skull.com

1-Dialogues between Charles Watson and Ahmed:
Charles: Did you find the science building?
Ahmed: yes, I found it.


Charles: and did you meet your teachers.
Ahmed: well, I meet one of them. I met Mister Brown; I talked with him for an hour.


Charles: and did you buy your books?
Ahmed: yes, I bought them a while ago.


Charles: Are you ready for some coffee?
Ahmed: Yes I’d like some; I’m tired.

2-listen to the use of will in some sentences:
Me, will you help me?
Did you see me yesterday?

Jerry knows me.
You, I’ll help you.

I didn’t see you yesterday.
Jim doesn’t know you.

Him, we’ll help jerry. We’ll help him.
We didn’t see him yesterday.

Mister Tomas doesn’t know him.
Her, we’ll help Ruth. We’ll help her.

I didn’t see her yesterday.
Mister Tomas doesn’t know her.

It, did you find my book? Did you find it?
We’ll look for it. The children took it.

Us, will you visit Jim and me? Will you visit us?
Mister Tomas doesn’t know us.

You didn’t see us last night.
Them, we’re going to see mister and Misses Brown.

We’re going to see them.
You don’t know them.

Them, did you see my books?
Did you see them?

We’ll find them.
I left them here yesterday.

3-listen to the use of will in some sentences:
Mister Brown likes Ahmed.
Mister Brown likes him.

I don’t know Ann.
I don’t know her.
I found the book.
I found it.

We saw you and Jim last night.
We saw you last night.

Ruth is visiting the Browns.
Ruth is visiting them.

He’s going to read his letters.
He’s going to read them.

Please help Ahmed and me!
Please help us.

4-listen to the use of will in some sentences

Did you meet those people?
No, I didn’t meet them.

Will you stay with Ruth and me?
Yes, I’ll stay with you.

Do you like jerry?
Yes I like him.

Are you helping Ann?
Yes, I’m helping her.

Do you see my gloves?
Yes, I see them.

Did you visit the Browns?
Yes, I visited them.

Who took my coat?
Ruth took it.

Does Jim live near you?
Yes, he lives near me.

5- (Would you like?):

Would you like to set down?
Yes, I would.

Would Jim like to come in?
Yes, he would.

Would Ruth like to set here?
Yes, she would.

Would the Browns like to stay here?
Yes, they would.

Would you and jerry like to come in?
Yes, we would.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق